Shotcrete is a cost-effective and faster alternative to traditional form and casting applications. The shotcreting process has been used for repairs partial and complete linings in multiple industries for many years.
Shotcrete services, provided by Gold Coast Refractory Service, include the finest materials and equipment.
Advantages of employing the Shotcreting method:
- Reduction in forming material and labor costs
- Complex shapes easily accommodated with minimal or no formwork
- Highly adaptable and cost-effective repair of hard to access, overhead, vertical, and curved surfaces
- Substantial savings on labor in repair applications
- Greatly reduces downtime related to equipment repair / new installations
As an industry leader, Gold Coast Refractory Service provides turn-key installations, complete refractory construction and maintenance, emergency repairs, inspections, custom pre-cast shapes, robotic demolition, shotcrete, hot gunning and refractory dry out services.
To contact Gold Coast for all your refractory needs call (562) 946-1942